Wednesday 19 November 2014

Library Wednesday

Good afternoon,

Well, today didn't really get off to a great start. I walked into the room, wondered what that trickle noise was, and, well, was greeted with this.



Someone had plugged the sink and left the water dripping.

We tried to mop it up (thanks Miss Fitzsimmons, Mr Hopkins, Mrs O'Neill and Miss Shaw), but it was all a bit too much, so, while a carpet dee sogger was called in, we moved over to the library.

(If anyone knows a good app to connect a Windows 8.1 Tablet to the library's Apple TV, I'd love to hear from them. I tried AirParrot, but my tablet couldn't find the TV to try to connect to.

Apple TV works really nicely with the iPads though, so I was able to use one of them for modelling maths and writing instead.)

In amongst the change in scenery, we also squeezed in a touch of swimming.










Some are getting quite worn out by it all!

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment